The library has very limited tax forms available. You can find all of the forms online:
The I.R.S. has informed us that from now on the library will be sent only the following tax products: Forms 1040, 1040-A, and 1040-EZ
This means there will be no instruction booklets, no schedule forms and no other forms of any kind.
To obtain IRS tax forms:
1. Order by phone to be delivered by mail directly to you. Call 1-800-829-3676.
2. Order online to be delivered by mail directly to you. Visit www.irs.gov/uac/Forms-and-Publications-by-U.S.-Mail
3. Print forms from the I.R.S website from your home or in the library. With your library card, log on to a library computer. * Each page costs 10 cents.
4. Make photocopies of any forms from our tax forms binder once we receive it from the I.R.S. Please ask a Reference librarian for the binder. * Each page costs 10 cents.
* FYI: IRS tax instruction booklets are approximately 150 pages.
To order NYS forms via phone: 1-518-457-5431